By submitting your photography to this event you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Entry into this competition will be free of charge for all categories
- Exhibitors can enter a maximum of 2 entries per category
- School students can enter in any section and or their school-aged specific category.
A separate entry form must be completed for each category
- Entries must be submitted electronically as a high-resolution photograph
- You agree that you have permission from any persons or property owner depicted in the photos you have chosen to upload for the Capture Tenterfield Photography Competition.
An entry acknowledgement will be emailed upon online receipt.
- Photographs can be colour or monochrome.
- All entries will be on display at the annual 2021 Tenterfield Show.
Entries may be uploaded and displayed on online, including, but not limited to any social media sites managed by the Tenterfield Show Society and Tenterfield Capture for further promotion of the competition.
By entering this photographic Competition, you agree that the Judge’s decision is final.
- You agree that you have permission to upload this photo for the Capture Tenterfield Photographic Competition.
- The Capture Tenterfield Photography Competition organisers reserve the right to remove any photo from the competition that our organisation deems unsuitable for all age viewing.
- By entering this competition, you are agreeing to all entry terms and conditions listed.
- For more information on your rights and responsibilities when taking photographs in public, visit the Arts Law Centre of Australia
There will be prizes awarded for 1st, 2nd and 3rd in each category.
The three winning photographs in each category will be enlarged and printed at the expense of the competition organisers.
Winners will be announced at an awards evening which will be held at the Tenterfield Showgrounds William Reid Pavilion.
Winners will be notified prior to this ceremony and tickets will be available from the Tenterfield Show Society Inc.
Categories 1- 6
- 1st Prize $600
- 2nd Prize $350
- 3rd Prize $250
Category 7 (School Students Year 12 and below)
- 1st Prize $300
- 2nd Prize $200
- 3rd Prize $100
Category 7 prizes will take the form of a Regional Australia Bank account to the prize value plus a mounted copy of your photo.
During the above event winning entries will be auctioned off to raise money for a local cause. Digital copies of all accepted entries in the Capture Tenterfield Photography Competition will be stored in the Tenterfield Visitors Centre and in the Tenterfield Show Office.
Entries close at 11.59 pm on Sunday 20th December 2020.
Enquiries should be directed to Show Secretary Ms Robyn Murray on 0488 515 311, Tenterfield Show Office (Thursday Only) 02 6736 1464
or Mrs Kim Rhodes on 0448 673 373.