3. Historical Photography Section:
Take us on a nostalgic, photographic trip down memory lane that captures the essence of Tenterfield’s history.
Take a Look at Our Winning Entries for 2020
All submitted photographs in this competition must have been taken in the Tenterfield Shire during 2020
Please refer to terms and conditions before submitting entries
A release form is required for any image which depicts recognisable people
All enquiries can be directed to:
- Show Secretary Ms Robyn Murray on 0488 515 311
- Tenterfield Show Office (Thursday Only) 02 6736 1464, or
- Mrs Kim Rhodes on 0448 673 373.
By entering this photographic competition, you agree that the judge’s decision is final.
- You agree that you have permission from any persons or property owner depicted in the photos you have chosen to upload for the Capture Tenterfield Photographic Competition.
- The Capture Tenterfield Photographic Competition organisers reserve the right to remove any photo from the competition that is deemed unsuitable.
- For more information on your rights and responsibilities when taking photographs in public, visit the Arts Law Centre of Australia
Entries may be uploaded and displayed online, including, but not limited to any social media sites managed by the Tenterfield Show Society and Capture Tenterfield Photographic Competition for further promotion of the competition.
Entries close at 11.59 pm on Sunday 20th December 2020
Be inspired with some local photography from our friends
Feature image. Warranfels, Tenterfield. Courtesy of David Trounce